Integration & Printer Setup
We go over the basics and show you the necessary steps needed after signing up. We’ll explore other areas from sending a test order (to ensure everything is in working order), to setting up our plugin extensions.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to customize your receipts to improve your brand awareness. We’ll take a boring looking receipt and add our own logo at the top, and giving it some life!
Let's Get Started!
Step 1 – Prepare the logo
- You need to resize your logo to have a maximum width of 256 pixels, and a maximum height of 128 pixels. Dimensions higher than these will fail to print.
- Open any photo editor application, i.e. Paint for Windows or GIMP for OS X
- Create a new canvas 256px by 128 px.
- Paste your logo into the canvas.
- Save the image in any format, as it will be converted in step 2.
Step 2 – Convert logo into a monochrome bitmap image
- The best tool for this, in our opinion, is www.online-converting.com. Not only will it quickly convert your logo, but it also prevents any distortions.
- Upload your logo.
- Change the Color: field to 1 (Mono)
- Click the Convert file button.
- The process will begin shortly, and your new logo will be automatically downloaded within a minute.
Step 4 – Sync TPS900 with MyPanel
- Now that your bitmap logo has been uploaded to your MyPanel dashboard, your TPS900 thermal printer will still NOT PRINT the LOGO. Check here www.maidthis.com. You’ll need to sync your TPS900 settings with the settings in your MyPanel dashboard.
- From your TPS900, navigate to the Settings.
- Click the sync icon near the top left-hand corner. Once synced, you’ll be prompted with a message. This takes only a few seconds to complete.
Watch how to sync your TPS900 POS with MyPanel: