Returns and Refund Policy
No Refunds, No Returns
Printers marked as “To be discontinued” or “Discontinued” are not eligible for any refunds or returns.
Printer Refunds & Returns
Customer have 14 calender days to contact us either via email, live chat or telephone to request a refund. Customer have another 14 calender days from this time to send the printer(s) back to us. Please keep proof of postage as this maybe requested to confirm postage date.
In addition to this, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and an explanation on why you wish to return the item. Please email this to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted. This will be dealt on a case by case basis:
* Any item not in its original condition, or if packaging is damaged, or if there are missing parts.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit/debit card or original method of payment, within 10 working days.
* Depending on the time you’ve subscribed, you may have a promotional offer that gives you either a 60, 30 or 14 day free trial period to use our service before the monthly billing cycle initiates. During this period you can cancel at any time by having no liability.
* There are no refunds for the subscription fees once the monthly billing cycle has initiated.
* If you believe there is a miscalculation with your bill, please report it to our agents on our live chat to be investigated. If there are any miscalculations you will be refunded for the extra amount you paid.
* If you want to stop being billed for your printer you will need to speak to one of our agents on live chat and send them your request. Your request should be processed within 2 working days.
* If you want to close your account with us, you will need to notify us via live chat and a support ticket will be created for you. Please note any due invoices will need to be cleared.
* If you would like to speak to someone about your bill, please call us using the appropriate number found on the website footer.
Late or missing refunds
Refunds usually take 3-5 working days, but can take extend to 10 working days. If you believe you haven’t received a refund yet, please first call your bank to double check.
If you you not received your refund, please email email@example.com with your order number.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. After we have confrimed the exchange, we will provide you with a return address. The cost of shipping will be covered by yourself. Please include a detailed note with the item, clearly explaining the reason of the exchange.
The time it takes to receive your exchanged items may vary depending on where you live.
To return your product, please get in touch with us via live chat. The chatbot will give you the address where you need to send your items to. You will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning the item.
If you are shipping an item over £10, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.