Returns and Refund Policy
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and a detailed description of the intended return. Please email this to email@example.com
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 working days.
Subscription Refunds (if applicable)
* Depending on the time you’ve subscribed, you may have a promotional offer that gives you either a 60, 30 or 14 day free trial period to use our service before the monthly billing cycle initiates. During this period you can cancel at any time by having no liability.
* There are no refunds for the subscription fees once the monthly billing cycle has initiated.
* If you believe there is a miscalculation with your bill, please report it to our agents on our live chat to be investigated. If there are any miscalculations you will be refunded for the extra amount you paid.
* If you want to stop being billed for your printer you will need to speak to one of our agents on live chat and send them your request. Your request should be processed within 2 working days.
* If you want to close your account with us, you will need to notify us via live chat and a support ticket will be created for you. Please note any due invoices will need to be cleared.
* If you would like to speak to someone about your bill, please call us using the appropriate number found on the website footer.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to 160 Kemp House, City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom with a detailed note of the intended purpose for the return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to 160 Kemp House, City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £10, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.