Connect your GloriaFood store to printerco order printer- NO CODING IS REQUIRED!
In this tutorial, we’ll go through the necessary steps to connect your GloriaFood website to the PrinterCo order printer. This will enable you to print orders that have been approved from the Gloriafood app straight to the GloriaFood order printer.
Save time and workspace with our GloriaFood order printer. Accept and print your GloriaFood online orders from a single device. Download the GloriaFood Android app right onto our order printer. Our printer will print online orders while running in the background. This saves you time from having to switch between the GloriaFood app. We have plug and play webhook for Gloriafood that will allow you to print orders from Gloriafood to our printer. No. coding required.
Let’s Get Started!
Step 1 – Login to your GloriaFood dashboard
- Head over to www.gloriafood.com and log into your dashboard.
- You should see a list of your restaurants. If this is not the case, click the Management link under the Restaurants, found in the left-hand menu bar. Then click the green Access button for the restaurant you would like to integrate with PrinterCo.
Step 2 – Enable Custom Integration
- From the left menu bar, click Other (the 3 dotted icon)
- Click Enabled integrations
- Click the Enable custom integration button
GloriaFood POS Printer – Enable custom integration to print receipts
Step 3 – Configure Integration
- Copy the integration configuration like the one shown in the screenshot below
- The Endpoint URL will be provided by PrinterCo. Please contact us and we will create an endpoint URL for you.
Your Gloriafood Order Printer is now ready!
After you’ve configured these settings, your GloriaFood website should be ready to print orders to our Gloriafood order printer. Send a test order from your website and check to see if it prints out. If not, then make sure to check the WatchDog to see if you’ve missed anything.
If you’d like to change the text size and style of the receipt, then make sure you read our
tutorial here. If you need help then feel free to contact our support team. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us via live chat.