Welcome to our community!
- How to pay iConnect invoices
- My invoices are not getting paid
- I want to stop billing for an inactive/remove printer
- My invoices are not getting paid automatically by wallet
- My API is deactivated
- Cancel Direct Debit/ Removed card details
- How to register with iConnect and add your first printer
- Help using the iConnect demo account
Printing emails involves a more technical expertise. There are some third-party services that you can use to print emails from our printers. One of them being email2HTTP. For more instructions on how to use email2HTTP, please download the manual by clicking bit.ly/email2HTTP_manual
- Firmware Update for the IBT500
- Firmware Update for the IBT6000G
- Firmware Update for the IBT6000GS
- Firmware Update for the IBT6000W-Sim800
- Firmware Update for the IBT6000W-Sim840
- Firmware Update for the IBT6000EW
- How do I find the firmware version installed on my printer?
- Discontinued SIM300 Printers
- How to check if I have the SIM800 or SIM840 version
- Can I update my printer remotely?
- How to print multiple copies of a receipt
- Get system alerts for Pending Orders or Offline Printers
- Can I auto-print or auto-accept outside of the store opening hours?
- When can I check when my printer was last active?
- How do I change the brightness of the printer?
- My printer has 3G and Wi-fi. Can I just use Wi-fi?
- How do I turn off the Wi-fi mode?
- How do I change the printer Data and Time?
- How do I setup the “Opening Times” feature?
- How to connect your printer to the internet?
The reason why your printers are no longer working is that your account is deactivated due to outstanding invoices. Please log into your iConnect and pay all your outstanding invoices. Doing so will automatically re-activate your account allowing your printers to work as normal. For more help on how to pay your invoices, please visit bit.ly/iConnect-Invoice-Payments
Once the internet settings are set for the printer, it will continuously busy itself until an internet connection is established. Hence why the freezing and no orders being printed.
Let me take this opportunity to explain how the printer status is updated by iConnect. The iBacsTel printers send a request to iConnect every 30 seconds. If the printer has a stable internet connection (through GPRS, 3G or Wi-Fi) and the request is successfully sent, then iConnect will show your printer status as "Connected". Otherwise, this is shown as "Disconnected" Technically, the "Idle" status is displayed after a single or several successful requests have been sent but then stops. iConnect will give the printer a few more "30 second slots" to see if it receives any more requests before changing the status to "Disconnected". However, if you send an order to your printer, it should kick it out of the Idle status if there are no real network connection issues. Keep a close look at your iConnect printer list and refresh the page every 30-60 seconds to see if your printer status has changed.
The iconnect orders are regularly cleared from our database to prevent it from being cluttered and causing problems that occurred in the past. We are currently working on a better solution to replace this method.
I'm very sorry but we do not have any specialist engineers to help you with these matters. We can only advise to refer to the API guide found in your iConnect.
Yes. iConnect will only work with printers using our firmware. Prices for the printers vary on the quantity you order. For the full price list, please email email@example.com If you purchased a similar printer from 3rd parties, and you can upload our firmware onto those printers, you will be required to purchase an iConnect licence. iConnect has an authentication process that only allows authorised printers to benefit from its services. See below the licence pricing, where each licence is for each printer: • £65 = 1- 3 licences • £60 = 4 - 19 licences • £55 = 20 - 49 licences • £45 = 50 - 199 licences • £35 = 200+ licences